The Photo Shoot
- How can I coordinate a photo shoot? Just give me a call @ 206-276-5322 or fill out our request form and I will get right back to you and discuss your photo session.
- How long will the photo shoot take? In most cases, a photo shoot will take about an hour, but this varies depending on the size of your business.
- What do I need to do to prepare my business ahead of the photo shoot? You are welcome to clean and tidy things up prior to the photography session, but remember that the aim of the photographs is to show customers what they would expect to see if they visited your business on a normal day.
- Which areas of my businesses will be photographed? Photo shoots will include the main customer-facing areas of your business. You can work with the photographer to determine what areas of your businesses you would like to highlight, or even exclude from the shoot. Once again, the goal of the photographs is to show customers what they would expect to see if they visited your business on a normal day.
- Will the photo shoot disrupt my business operations? We know you’re running a business, and that’s why we designed photo shoots to be as non-disruptive as possible. Trusted Photographers will work around your schedule to ensure that photos are taken at a convenient time for you and your business. Photo shoots do not require any sort of special equipment, lighting, or setup, so you are free to stay open. Although photo shoots are non-disruptive and should not interfere with your normal business operations, it’s a good idea to let your customers know photography is in process and to avoid being in view of the camera, whenever possible.
- Will people be included in the photo shoot? Because we want to keep the focus of the photos on the inside of your business, we aim to have as few people in the shots as possible. During the shoot, photographers may put up a sign and alert customers and employees about to be photographed. As the business owner it would be your responsibility to notify your employees and customers that the photo shoot is taking place.